pGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 5.1. The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported). pGraph comes with multiple features and some of the charts even have the option to be created in 3D. All of the charts are web-friendly (usually 2-3 KB).
Here is the full list of features :
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200+ built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 750 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
- more features…..